- An extremely in-depth comparison of Apple Maps and Google Maps
- An account of an underwater adventure, including befriending an Octopus. Another account of too much bonding with a Dolphin.
- Getting started with HAM radio (I got an Amateur license a few years ago, though I’m embarrassed to admit I never did anything with it)
- On Alberto Savinio’s paintings
- We’re still discovering new stuff about how the pyramids were constructed
- Bit of a niche link: an interesting story about the origin of isotopes
- A tokamak in China achieved plasma temperatures of 100 million degrees!
- The cooking show on Netflix I liked the most: Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat
- As the title says: “Rare microbes lead scientists to discover new branch on the tree of life”, and”Brazilian termite mounds are visible from space”
- A couple of articles about how many apps are turning us into “data factories”, and the world becoming our “skinner box”.
- Finally, a heartwarming story about a dad sending his son’s toy reindeer into space !