Went for a 5K run. Very slow, and a sore afterwards, but the first run of any sort after a year.
- Tara’s daycare was closed for three days, and we went to Happy Hollows and the Children’s Discovery Museum on a non-weekend
- Had a movie date with my wife and saw “Baby Driver”, one of the most amazing movies in a long time.
- Saw “Kong, Skull Island”, which I initially thought would be just another B-grade “monster movie”, but turned out to be surprisingly better.
- Finished the Hobbit trilogy (not bad!)
- Finally watched Jodorowsky’s Dune (had been putting it off for about five years)